Environmental management, occupational health and safety
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
- Environmental Impact Studies (EIA)
- Environmental Compliance and Management Plans (PAMA)
- Re vegetation, Restoration and Remediation Plans
- Restoring Natural Areas Plans
- Inventory of Environmental Liabilities
- Implementation of OSHAS 18.001
- Risk Management
Archaeological assessment and risk areas
- Archaeological Assessment for environmental impact studies.
- Elaborate records to obtain CIRA (Certified Absence of Archaeological Remains) Archaeological Rescue as part of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
- Assistance in the construction process-oriented analysis of materials found in this work, as lithic, ceramic, monumental and botanists.
- Analysis, prevention and mitigation of risk natural